Amy Alessi x RXSG Workshop
Introducing our first combined Gymnastics & Double Under/Crossovers workshop presented by CrossFit Games Athlete Amy Alessi & RXSG Australia.
Date & Location
Saturday 19th August 9:00am - 11:30am
Script Strength & Fitness
32/8 Victoria Avenue Castle Hill, NSW
Combining over 20 years of coaching experience, this is a unique chance to be coached by two of the leading specialists in their field:
- Amy Alessi is a CrossFit Games athlete, Regional/Sanctional/Semifinal competitor and gymnastics coach.
- Rx Smart Gear Australia coaches multiple CrossFit Games and every day athletes in double unders and crossovers. The proven Rx Method Jump Rope coaching program has helped thousands of athletes worldwide achieve better, more consistent double unders and crossovers.
What do the workshops include?
1 hour focus on a variety of gymnastics skills in a group setting. This allows athletes to take their time to focus on technique while being provided feedback. The workshop will allow athletes to challenge their gymnastics ability while gaining confidence in the process. The workshop can include the following:
- Basic gymnastic movements
- Dynamic skills
- Strength gymnastics
- High-skilled movements.
1 hour focus on jump rope skills in a group setting. The Rx Method is a detailed progression focusing on coaching and producing better single unders, double unders and crossovers. Skills include:
- Single unders, single crossovers, double unders & double under crossovers
- Rotational mechanics
- Tempo & timing
- Rope placement, contact point & sizing
How to organise?
Fill out the form below, give us a call, email, use the pop-up or DM @rxsmartgearaus or @alessiamy_ on our social media accounts. We will guide you through the registration process. Email email@example.com or call 02 9971 2098.
Minimum 8+ registrations per scheduled event. Conditions apply for workshops outside of Sydney and interstate.
$150 per person, paid up front.
A discount of $10 off an Original Rx Jump Rope and Grips is offered to every participant. A discount code is provided with once payment is received in full. The rope will be made and handed out at the clinic. All online rope purchases must be made 1 week in advance of the clinic. Note; it is not a requirement that you own an Rx Jump Rope to participate in the clinic.
What do I need to bring?
Gym gear including closed toe shoes, jump rope and water.