Unsure of which grips are right for you? Take the RXSG Grips Quiz to find out or watch the Rx Grips Comparison video below.
The Rx Smart Grips breathes some much-needed life into a vital piece of equipment that has remained unchanged for decades. Your performance will improve and your hands will thank you due to the following upgrades:
- Soft, durable leather is not bulky and requires no break-in time.
- Rough split leather texture holds chalk better.
- Larger palm coverage provides greater protection.
- Soft leather can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Non finger hole design provides much needed protection for fingers
- Elastic finger loops keep grips perfectly in place.
- One-piece leather strap construction more durable than others.
- Smart Band elastic keeper tucks grips away when bare hands are needed.
- The inch and a half wide wrist straps doubles as excellent wrist support for lifts
When measuring hand, use a ruler, start at the base of the palm and measure to the middle finger with your hand as flat as possible.
Up to 6.75inches/17cm = SMALL
6.75-7.5″/17-19cm = MEDIUM
7.5inches/19cm & above = LARGE