For details on how to use Rx Smart Grips see the below video.
Rx Smart Gear does it again with another long over-due overhaul of an old piece of training gear. The brand new Rx Smart Grips breathes some much-needed life into a vital piece of equipment that has remained unchanged for decades. Your performance will improve and your hands will thank you due to the following upgrades:
- Soft, durable leather is not bulky and requires no break-in time.
- Rough split leather texture holds chalk better.
- Larger palm coverage provides greater protection.
- Soft leather can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Non finger hole design provides much needed protection for fingers
- Elastic finger loops keep grips perfectly in place.
- One-piece leather strap construction more durable than others.
- Smart Band elastic keeper tucks grips away when bare hands are needed.
- The inch and a half wide wrist straps doubles as excellent wrist support for lifts
When measuring hand, use a ruler, start at the base of the palm and measure to the middle finger with your hand as flat as possible.
Up to 6.75inches/17cm = SMALL
6.75-7.5″/17-19cm = MEDIUM
7.5inches/19cm & above = LARGE