The RX Mono Rope is the World’s first jump rope created specifically for Adaptive Athletes or anybody in need of single arm jump rope capabilities. The Rx Mono Rope allows athletes to jump rope and even perform consistent double unders and triple unders using only one hand whether left or right. The lightweight, aluminum handle houses four high speed bearings along with Rx’s patented multi-directional swivel bearing system. The ideal cable length and weight also provides the perfect feedback to allow smooth jumping and unparalleled rotations. The Rx Mono Rope also doubles as a tremendous training tool for two-handed jumpers by exposing any imbalances in hand placement. Each Rx Mono Rope is powder coated and wrapped with the highest quality grip tape.
Handle Wrap colour available in Black Ops only.
The mono rope is only provided with Buff 3.4 cable weight and is available in Teal, Neon Orange, Neon Green and Neon Yellow cable colour.
Sizing for the Rx Mono Rope is as follows:
- Athletes 5’1″/155cm and shorter – 8’0″ Cable Length
- Athletes 5’2″/157cm thru 5’6″/168cm – 8’2″ Cable Length
- Athletes 5’7″/170cm thru 5’10″/178cm – 8’4″ Cable Length
- Athletes 5’11″/180cm thru 6’3″191cm – 8’6″ Cable Length
- Athletes 6’4″/193cm and taller – 8’8″ Cable Length