Rx Rotational Trainers
– The Rx Rotational Trainers are an advancement of the old fashion “Speed Ball” concept by using air resistance to teach proper rotation mechanics for turning a jump rope.
– The Trainers allow the user to simulate the turning of a jump rope without the worry of tripping or catching the rope on their feet. This affords consistent practice of ideal mechanics to engrain healthy movement patterns.
– Users will instantly identify dominant vs. non-dominant hand as well as any position imbalances.
– The Rx Rotational Trainers utilize air resistance to force the user to adapt and develop efficiency in their motor skills.
– Rotational Trainers make an effective scaled movement for injured or Adaptive athletes who can’t jump or newer athletes who need a jump rope scale.
– One size fits all. Knots can be added or subtracted to customize the length.
– One set includes 2 trainers 85cm in length.