EVO Speed Ropes are custom sized to each individual athlete’s height, for this reason please refer to the instructional link below on How-To Size Your Rx Jump Rope.
The future of speed ropes is here and the future looks extremely fast. Never before has a speed rope been so highly anticipated by the general public or so highly sought after by more CrossFit Games athletes than the Limited Edition Extreme Velocity Optimized (EVO) Speed Rope. No expense was spared and no detail overlooked in developing this state of the art jump rope. Read below for full products description.
Each EVO Speed Rope comes in gun metal anodized aluminum and is available with our Heavy Metal or Speed Metal uncoated cable. A custom EVO carrying case is included.
– Speed Metal (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) Aircraft grade uncoated cable without coating. Our lightest cable offering. Most comparable to traditional speed cables. The uncoated wire provides a reduction in drag and cuts through the air with more ease. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 75+ double unders or are working on triple unders.
– Heavy Metal (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) Aircraft grade uncoated cable without coating. The Heavy Metal cable offering weighs just mere grams more than the Speed Metal cable. Heavy Metal is our secret weapon for triple unders and quadruple unders due to its perfect balance of weight and rigidity that provides essential feedback to the athlete. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 60+ double unders or are working on triple unders.
– Hyper 1.3 Speed cable (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) Our lightest coated cable offering weighing only 37 grams (1.3 ounces) for a 9 foot (2.74m) length (excluding handles). Most comparable to traditional speed cables. This cable produces the fastest cycle rate therefor the athlete must be extremely proficient at double unders. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 75+ double unders.
– Ultra 1.8 Speed cable (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) Our second lightest coated cable weighing 51 grams (1.8 ounces) for a 9 foot (2.74m) length (excluding handles). The Ultra 1.8 is considered our “hybrid speed cable” due to its light nature while offering more feedback to the athlete. The increased resistance allows the athlete to turn the Ultra 1.8 cable at a slightly slower cycle rate than the Hyper 1.3 yet triple unders are still plentiful. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 60+ double unders.
– Elite 2.6 (IDEAL FOR INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED) Our mid range weighted cable weighing 74 grams (2.6 ounces) per 9 foot (2.74m) length (excluding handles). Our most all around utility cable offering a nice blend of light weight with increased feedback and response while it’s rigidity maintains a nice “horse shoe” shape while in motion. Recommended for jumpers who can already turn 50+ double unders.
– Buff 3.4 (IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS TURNING LESS THAN 50 D/Us) Our second to heaviest cable weighing 96 grams (3.4 ounces) per 9 foot (2.74m) length (excluding handles). Our Dual Threat cable which provides tremendous feedback allowing the athlete to jump with a broader range of tempos from very slow to super fast. Ideal for beginners to gain a better feel for timing while jumping at slower tempos. Also a fantastic training cable for advanced jumpers looking for greater resistance and intensity in their training.
*Due to the anodizing process colour variation may occur
Rx Smart Gear Australia is now selling to Australia, New Zealand and Asia including Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Cambodia, Malaysia, Laos, India, Bangladesh and Papua New Guinea.