Take the Rx Jump Rope Quiz
EVO GO Speed Rope Details:
Developed with the same technology of the Original Gen 1 EVO, the new EVO GO Speed Rope is 15% shorter and 25% lighter, with added diamond knurling for additional grip traction.
The EVO technology was in development for over one year with collaboration from top engineers and machinists on two continents. The goal was very focused – to create the fastest speed rope on the planet without sacrificing durability and reliability. The end result is a sleek, highly refined handle with optimal ergonomics and weight distribution. It’s patented swivel bearing system is so fast and smooth that it has been described as the Ferrari of speed ropes by many of the CrossFit Games™ athletes that helped with testing. It is a true marriage of form and function.
Each EVO GO handle is machined on one of the most advanced CNC machines from a solid piece of aerospace grade aluminum. It is then anodized for a corrosion and abrasion resistant finish. The handles are carefully assembled with the tactile traction bands and the patent pending low tolerance frictionless dual-swivel bearing system. Finally, each rope is inspected and tested for quality and performance.
Each EVO GO Speed Rope comes in gunmetal anodised aluminium and is available in our Buff 3.4 coated cable all the way down to heavy metal uncoated cable.
A custom EVO carrying case is included.
– Speed Metal (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) Aircraft grade uncoated cable without coating. Our lightest cable offering. Most comparable to traditional speed cables. The uncoated wire provides a reduction in drag and cuts through the air with more ease. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 75+ double unders or are working on triple unders.
– Heavy Metal (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) Aircraft grade uncoated cable without coating. The Heavy Metal cable offering weighs just mere grams more than the Speed Metal cable. Heavy Metal is our secret weapon for triple unders and quadruple unders due to its perfect balance of weight and rigidity that provides essential feedback to the athlete. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 60+ double unders or are working on triple unders.
– Hyper 1.3 Speed cable (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) Our lightest coated cable offering weighing only 37 grams (1.3 ounces) for a 9 foot (2.74m) length (excluding handles). Most comparable to traditional speed cables. This cable produces the fastest cycle rate therefor the athlete must be extremely proficient at double unders. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 75+ double unders.
– Ultra 1.8 Speed cable (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) Our second lightest coated cable weighing 51 grams (1.8 ounces) for a 9 foot (2.74m) length (excluding handles). The Ultra 1.8 is considered our “hybrid speed cable” due to its light nature while offering more feedback to the athlete. The increased resistance allows the athlete to turn the Ultra 1.8 cable at a slightly slower cycle rate than the Hyper 1.3 yet triple unders are still plentiful. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 60+ double unders.
– Elite 2.6 (IDEAL FOR INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED) Our mid range weighted cable weighing 74 grams (2.6 ounces) per 9 foot (2.74m) length (excluding handles). Our most all around utility cable offering a nice blend of light weight with increased feedback and response while it’s rigidity maintains a nice “horse shoe” shape while in motion. Recommended for jumpers who can already turn 50+ double unders.
– Buff 3.4 (IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS TURNING LESS THAN 50 D/Us) Our second to heaviest cable weighing 96 grams (3.4 ounces) per 9 foot (2.74m) length (excluding handles). Our Dual Threat cable which provides tremendous feedback allowing the athlete to jump with a broader range of tempos from very slow to super fast. Ideal for beginners to gain a better feel for timing while jumping at slower tempos. Also a fantastic training cable for advanced jumpers looking for greater resistance and intensity in their training.
*Due to the anodizing process color variation may occur
EVO GO Speed Ropes are custom sized to each individual athlete’s height, for this reason please refer to the instructional link below on How-To Size Your Rx Jump Rope.
Click Here For All Cable Weight Descriptions
Click Here For instructions on How-To Size Your Rx Jump Rope
Speed Rope, skipping rope, jump rope, CrossFit speed rope, boxing skipping rope, boxing speed rope.