The Rx Method Jump Rope Clinic
THE RX METHOD JUMP ROPE TRAINING CLINIC
Sign up to our clinic at CrossFit Athletic Brookvale Saturday 19th May 1:30pm-3:30pm here.
Our goal is to teach a foundation of efficient movement patterns and promote a healthy, well rounded approach to Jump Rope, single unders and double unders. The Rx Method is held at your gym on a day and time that fits your schedule. Most gyms hold the clinic on the weekend or reschedule classes to include The Rx Method. We provide a detailed progression focusing on producing better single unders, double unders, triple unders and beyond. Modules include;
- Rotational mechanics
- Tempo & timing
- Rope placement for commence and complete the set
- Rope contact point
- Rope sizing
- Holistic view of double unders to improved WOD times
The clinic structure is similar to a CrossFit class where we do a briefing, warm up and stretching then get into the session. You will get sweaty and you will be doing a workout at the end.
Who will benefit from the clinic?
All levels. Remember when CrossFit released ‘Road to the Games 17.02: Cookeville Camp’ and asked the Games Athletes to do single unders https://youtu.be/Mtf9m08Y9jM (fast forward to 14:50)? The Rx Method has been taught to a myriad of attendees worldwide, from beginners to Games level athletes (including Games winners), all with the common goal of producing better jump rope.
The clinic takes approximately 2 hours and includes water and bathroom breaks.
A minimum of 12 participants are required at any one clinic. One (1) complimentary gym owner/coaches position is offered on fulfilment of 12 participants.
A discount of $10 off an Original Rx Jump Rope plus free shipping is offered to every Rx Method participant. A discount code is provided with the confirmation email once payment is received in full. The rope will be made and sent to the gym prior to or handed out at the clinic. All rope purchases must be made 1 week in advance of the clinic. Note; it is not a requirement that you own an Rx Jump Rope to participate in the clinic.
What do I need to bring?
Gym gear including closed toe shoes, jump rope and water.
How do I get started?
- Contact RXSG Australia via the enquiry form below include proposed dates, times, attendance numbers etc. You will be sent an FAQ’s document including registration link detail, cost etc.
- After consultation with RXSG Australia, notify your members that The Rx Method will be available on X date and confirm numbers attending. The FAQ’s document gives you a template for promoting the clinic and recording who is attending.
- Once the minimum number are achieved, RXSG Australia will provide a registration email which includes a registration and waiver link. The confirmation email will contain a discount code for those wishing to purchase a rope.
- Follow up your members. We will give you weekly updates on the progress of registrations.
If you are interested in hosting a clinic at your gym please complete the form below a member of our team will be in contact. EDUCATE YOUR FITNESS